Terms & Conditions
- All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates of 30 days after purchasing.
- Unbooked Drop-In classes are valid for 30 days (as of purchase date).
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
- You may book in advance for classes, workshops & course online or in studio (we do not accept class bookings over the phone or email).
- Although you have booked in for the class, workshops or course, you must still check in with the reception desk so that we know you are in the studio.
- Although we have plenty of room in our Yoga space, some of our classes may sell out. We recommend booking in advance for busy classes.
- If a class or workshops is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last-minute cancellations or no-shows.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in the Yoga space. This cannot be exceeded, and we appreciate your compliance with this.
- We are currently not accepting late comers into classes due to strict procedures around COVID-19
- It is your responsibility to arrive to class on time and we always encourage this to be 10-15 minutes prior to the class start time. No refunds are available if you arrive outside of these times for a booked class.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES: CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class. If you do not cancel, you will be charged and the class will not be refunded.
- All workshops and courses purchased at the studio or online are non-refundable.
- Credit on account at Yoginah can be given if a workshop/course is sold out and there is a wait list.
- Yoginah reserves the right to cancel the course or workshop at anytime. If the course or workshop is cancelled prior to the starting date, it may be rescheduled and if students cannot attend the new course or workshop, 100% refunds will be made, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value. Yoginah is not responsible for any costs, such as transportation, accommodation or any additional loss.
- If you would like to give your space to another client you must email us with their name to update the records and to ensure they have signed the waiver.
- Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the session
- 10 Class Packs are available.
- Class Packs cannot be shared.
- 10 Class Packs are valid for 6 months (as of purchase date)
- Class Packs are not extendable.
- Class Packs are not refundable.
- Introductory Offers are available to new customers only.
- Only 1 purchase per customer.
- The introductory offer is activated upon the first class after purchase and expires 10 consecutive days after.
- Workshops and courses are not included in Introductory Offers, however some offers and memberships may include discounts for these.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, and/or offer.
- Offer is not refundable.
- Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
- Please check the workshops section of the website for workshop schedule.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- Written request to cancel your Direct Debit contract must be provided by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Direct Debit Cancellation “. This must be sent with a minimum of 20 days before your next monthly payment is due to be taken.
- Direct Debit memberships are set to auto renew. If you do not wish to renew a contract you must follow the instructions in the point above.
- Direct Debit Contracts can be suspended for a period of up to one month per year after the initial 3 months of the contract have passed.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- Direct Debit Payments cannot be prorated, cancelled or refunded.
- Payments with AMEX are not accepted.
CONCESSIONS & DISCOUNTS
- Seniors (OAPs), full-time students, NHS and Services are offered discounts .
- Discounts are only available on our Monthly Unlimited Membership.
- No additional discounts or concessions are available in conjunction with any special offers .
- Only one discount or concession can be applied at one time.
By registering with Yoginah (trading under the name Yoginah Space ltd), you are in agreement:
- That you are participating voluntarily in a class, course or workshop offered by Yoginah. You recognise that yoga and physical exercise requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- You understand that you may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any assists. You also acknowledge that if you do wish to receive such adjustments, it is your responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as you desire at that time.
- You understand that Yoginah reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, terms and conditions as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to members and on occasion with minimal notice.
- You understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Yoginah.
- You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Yoginah for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
- You understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, you agree that Yoginah is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of your belongings while you attend class.
Studio location: Yoginah, Davidson House, The Forbury, Reading, RG1 3EU