TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates of 30 days after purchasing.
- Unbooked Drop-In classes are valid for 30 days (as of purchase date).
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
- You may book in advance for classes, workshops & courses online or at yoginah in person (we do not accept class bookings over the phone or email).
- Although you have booked in for the class, workshops or course, you must still check in with the front of space desk so that we know you have arrived.
- Although we have plenty of room in our Yoga space, some of our classes may sell out. We recommend booking in advance for busy classes.
- If a class or workshop is fully booked in advance, we may still allow you to enter the class once it has started, depending on whether there are any last-minute cancellations or no-shows. This is usually limited to up to 5 minutes after the start time and we recommend you join the waitlist in advance.
- There is a limit to how many students can be in the Yoga space. This cannot be exceeded, and we appreciate your compliance with this.
- Latecomers will only be admitted into a class if they can be on the mat within the first 5 minutes of the class.
- We have a strict no late admissions policy for the early morning classes as the class teacher may also be operating reception and admissions and classes should always start on time. This is the case for any class that commences before 8am.
- It is your responsibility to arrive to class on time and we always encourage this to be 10-15 minutes early. No refunds are available if you arrive outside of these times for a booked class or if you fail to attend the class without cancelling within the given notice period as detailed below.
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS: CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 2 hours before the class begins. No refunds are available if you fail to do this.
- All workshops purchased at yoginah or online are non-refundable.
- Credit on account at Yoginah can be given if a workshop is sold out and there is a wait list.
- Yoginah reserves the right to cancel the workshop at anytime. If the workshop is cancelled prior to the starting date, it may be rescheduled and if students cannot attend the new workshop dates, 100% refunds will be made, or the option of being transferred to another workshop of equal value. Yoginah is not responsible for any costs, such as transportation, accommodation or any additional loss.
- If you would like to give your space to another client you must email us with their name to update the records and to ensure they have signed the waiver.
- Workshop prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the session
COURSES: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon booking a course you agree to these terms and conditions.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COURSE DATES & LOCKDOWN:
If you have booked a space on a course and we are in a period of lockdown or a tier, stipulated by the government that does not allow us to run the training as planned, then the course will be rescheduled to start at a later date. Upon booking the course, you accept this eventuality and refunds would not be made if you are unable to attend, except in the circumstances detailed below, if they apply.
- Payment plans made be offered for certain courses. If you have paid via a pre-arranged payment plan, deposits are non-refundable in any circumstance.
- If you book but are no longer able to attend, the following refund options are available (excluding non-refundable deposit if made):
- A refund (minus a 20% + VAT admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 30 days before the start date.
- There will be no refund made for cancellations where you have given less than 30 days’ notice before the course start date, unless:
- the course is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- You have a sickness or injury that prohibits you attending and can provide a doctor’s note. The refund would not be made until this was provided.
- In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 30% + VAT admin fee (deposits are always non-refundable in any circumstance
- If the course is rescheduled due to lockdown restrictions or other scenarios, you will automatically be moved onto the new course dates with no refund. If the course is rescheduled a second time and you are unable to attend the new dates then you will be offered either a refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes, accommodation etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the course as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the course to make it viable for the teacher taking the course. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the course. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation, or exchange rate losses.
- All clients agree to these terms and conditions upon booking a course with yoginah.
- Class Packs cannot be shared.
- Physical class packs have a 6-month expiry date from date of purchase.
- Virtual only class packs have a 3-month expiry period from date of purchase.
- Class Packs are not extendable.
- Class Packs are not refundable.
- Introductory Offers are available to new customers only.
- Only 1 purchase per customer.
- Introductory offers either expire in the same number of days as stated on the offer, after the sale date (i.e. a 10-day introductory offer, expires 10 days after the purchase date) OR the set number of days after the first visit. Check the terms of each offer upon purchase.
- Workshops and courses are not included in Introductory Offers, however some offers, and memberships may include discounts for these.
- Offers cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, and/or offer.
- Offers are non- refundable.
- Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered.
- Please check the workshops section of the website for workshop schedule.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- There are currently no minimum commitment terms on Direct Debit Memberships, save for the below notice period of cancellation.
- Written request to cancel your Direct Debit contract must be provided by emailing [email protected] with the subject “Direct Debit Cancellation “. This must be sent with a minimum of 20 days before your next monthly payment is due to be taken.
- Direct Debit memberships are set to auto renew. If you do not wish to renew a contract you must follow the instructions in the point above.
- Direct Debit Contracts can be suspended for a period of up to one month per year after the initial 3 months of the contract have passed.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- Direct Debit Payments cannot be prorated, cancelled or refunded.
- Payments with AMEX are not accepted.
CONCESSIONS & DISCOUNTS
- Over 65’s, full-time students, NHS and Services are offered discounts.
- Discounts are only available on our Monthly Unlimited Direct Debit Memberships.
- No additional discounts or concessions are available in conjunction with any special offers.
- Only one discount or concession can be applied at one time.
- If you would like to practice with yoginah but are financially unable to, please get in touch with [email protected] we would love to accommodate you in some way.
By practicing with Yoginah (trading under the name Yoginah Space ltd), you are in agreement:
- That you are participating voluntarily in a class, course or workshop offered by Yoginah. You recognise that yoga and physical exercise requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- You understand that you may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any assists. You also acknowledge that if you do wish to receive such adjustments, it is your responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as you desire at that time.
- You understand that Yoginah reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, terms and conditions as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to members and on occasion with minimal notice.
- You understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Yoginah.
- You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against Yoginah for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.
- You understand that an area for personal belongings is available during class, however, you agree that Yoginah is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of any of your belongings while you are on the yoginah premises or practicing with yoginah.
Studio location: Yoginah, Davidson House, The Forbury, Reading, RG1 3EU
Email: [email protected]